Lance Gluten Free Peanut Butter bite sized sandwich crackers



I am seriously addicted to Ritz Bitz peanut butter crackers and have been missing them since going gluten free. I think I have found a suitable replacement for them.

I miss the buttery flakiness of the Ritz and the Lance GF peanut butter crackers is very similar. They have a nice salty, buttery flavor that goes well with the peanut butter. The texture of the little sandwich cracker is just about right.

Like most gluten free products, these are not as inexpensive as the regular name brand, but I found them for a reasonable price of less than $3 a box at my local Winco. I do hope they will be carrying them on a regular basis. Looking them up on the web Walmart sells them, at least thru their website. I have to wander in one day and see if they sell them in the local stores.

The package lists a serving size as 12 little sandwiches with 5 servings per box, so the pic below shows 1/2 a serving. Problem is, they lied, one serving is the whole 5 ounce box LOL!!!!! Once you start eating it is very hard to stop, they are like Lay's potato chips, you can't each just on (or in this case, just 12). 



I will definitely be putting these on my buy on a fairly regular basis and will be giving the cheddar cheese sandwich crackers a try, tho peanut butter crackers will always be my favorite.

Comments