Sonic


A Sonic opened in Lewiston a while back and we decided to stop off and give them a try. We'd been to the Sonic in Post Falls and enjoyed it so we were pretty sure we would like this one.

There isn't a lot on the menu I could have unless it was altered in some way and I wasn't int he mood for a bunless burger. They did have hot dogs on the menu and I asked for the blue cheese and bacon dog without the bun:



Hubby opted for the All American Dog:


They were both good and hit the spot. I like being able to stay in the car and having a car hop bring out the food. I remember when I was a kid when we went to A&W. I do miss the trays that slipped onto the window, there was just something so cool about that (esp with the root beer came in those nice frosty mugs).

The person putting together the order didni't think to put in a fork and I forgot to ask. So I had to eat my blue cheese and bacon dog with my fingers (insert little girl giggle here hehehehehe). I will have to remember to either stock the car with plastic forks or remember to ask for one.

All in all I like Sonic, they have a nice range of food and their shakes are pretty darn tasty.

Comments